Piel Frama Case for Toshiba Portege 3500

Discussion in 'Tablet PC' started by HPClean, Sep 29, 2003.

  1. HPClean

    HPClean Guest

    Hi !

    Piel frama just release a new case for Tablet PC Toshiba portege 3500.
    Nice, in full black leather, and perfectly for the Toshiba

    http://www.pielframa.com/toshiba_portege_350x.htm

    The price is 150 euros
    UPS or TNT express shipping costs are included in the price for all
    countries in the world.*
    *Customs taxes of some countries outside the European Community are not
    included in the shipping costs.

    See a review of the same case for Compaq TC1000 :
    http://www.tabletpccorner.net/revue_28.html
    in french (use babelfish)

    regards

    HPClean, Sep 29, 2003

  2. HPClean

    Kay Smoljak Guest

    Wow, that's awesome. Now all they need is an Acer C110 version!

    Kay Smoljak, Oct 6, 2003