Pin out of battery pack type 2941B on Compaq Presario M2000

Discussion in 'Compaq' started by jacques, Sep 4, 2012.

  1. jacques

    jacques Guest

    Hello,

    I got an old Compaq Presario M2000 from flea market for nothing.

    It starts, I installed an old Debian on it and it works.

    The only problem is that the battery is dead.

    I don't consider buying a new 2941B pack and instead replace it with a
    power supply.

    Has anybody idea of the pinout (5 pins) of the 2941B battery pack and the
    related voltages and current required ?

    Thanks in advance,

    Jacques.

    jacques, Sep 4, 2012