    nothing seems to fix it!

    Any ideas anyone? This is annoying me.

    MC.

    Martin Crozier, Jan 12, 2004

  2. Martin Crozier

    Sleepy Guest

    I've reported this here and in the Rage3d forums-
    a grainy unfiltered look on some textures (not all)
    in CoD and Knights of the Old Republic with 3.10s
    - both games are OpenGL. I've gone back to the 3.7s
    and all seems okay tho performance in KotoR is poor.
    I didnt know CoD used pixel shaders - KotoR does and thats one reason it
    performs badly but mainly I think ATI
    can't produce a decent OpenGL driver.

    Sleepy, Jan 12, 2004

  3. Martin Crozier

    Andrew Guest

    It would be rather more productive to report it to ATI.
    That would be why ATI usually outperforms NVidia with OpenGL & D3D
    benchmarks then.

    Andrew, Jan 12, 2004
  4. Martin Crozier

    Les Guest

    OpenGL guy will probably read it. He may have posted the poblem in Catalyst
    Makers "Unofficial" problem thread.

    LOL :)

    Les, Jan 12, 2004