    prices so I am asking for input. NOTE: As long as they sell AMD, I dont but
    any intel crap. spit.

    P.S. I tried Amamax.com to see how they are and was really dissapointed. I
    purchased a simple video card. Purchase Date Mon Aug 25 19:43:50 CDT 2003.
    I got charged 3 days later and figured they would have shipped it. They
    have yet to have any tracking information for the shipment. 2 emails later
    and I have heard nothing. today is Sept 5. Luckily fedex sent me all the
    information. :> Thanks Fed Ex. (Funny note: UPS was supposed to be the
    shipper. shrug. As long as the dam thing gets here!)

    Shawn, Sep 6, 2003

  2. Shawn

    Pug Fugley Guest

    I use mwave.coma s well, but I mostly use newegg.com because their website
    is much better.

    Pug Fugley, Sep 6, 2003

  3. Shawn

    Ski Guest

    I am wondering where you go to get parts?

    newegg.com.
    no excuses.
    I'm as far away from them as you can be and still be in the USA,
    and they STILL beat everybody else to my door with nary a problem.

    Ski

    Ski

    Ski, Sep 6, 2003
  4. Amen.
    Newegg is king of the hill, IMHO.

    Peter van der Goes, Sep 6, 2003
  5. Shawn

    S.Heenan Guest

    If you stick to Mwave,Googlegear and Newegg, you can't really go wrong. If
    you're looking elsewhere, check out Resellerratings.com before you buy.

    S.Heenan, Sep 6, 2003
  6. Shawn

    Shawn Guest

    Thanks for the replies! I checked out newegg and the site was great! It
    also had a HUGE selection of everything. :)

    Shawn

    Shawn, Sep 6, 2003
  7. Shawn

    OldFartJAC Guest

    You will find that www.newegg.com is one of the best there is. I have
    ordered over 20 times from them with no problems and fast delivery.

    OldFartJAC, Sep 7, 2003
  8. Shawn

    Big F'N Deal Guest

    Newegg.com is the best for components, but for case mod purchases I have
    used a variety of places, anyone have a favorite? I have used Xoxide.com,
    PCMods.com, Coolerguys.com, Frozencpu.com.

    --
    ASUS A7N8X Deluxe rev2.0 Demoulous Uber Bios 1005
    Athlon XP 1700+ T'bred B running 12 x 173 (~2.1 GHz) @ 1.6volt
    512 Corsair TwinX 2700LL 2-2-2-5
    WinXP Pro SP1
    CM Aero 7+ w/ Arctic Ceramique
    Microcool North Pole w/ Arctic Ceramique
    Southbridge w/ generic heatsink
    Serial ATA chip w/ heatsink
    All Mosfets w/ Microcool heatsinks
    TDK 40x12x40 CDRW / JVC LiteOn 16X DVD-Rom
    Western Digital 120GB Serial ATA
    Sony FDD
    MSI GeForce4 Ti4200 VTD128
    2x 53CFM Mechatronics intake fans
    2x 32.5CFM Sunbeam CCFL exhaust fans
    Vantec ION 400W PSU w/ two fans

    Big F'N Deal, Sep 7, 2003
  9. Shawn

    Shawn Guest

    OK I am PISSED. Here is an update with Amamax.com.
    I finally got the card today I plug it in and the bios comes up as 64mb.
    Windows says its 64mb. Its supposed to be 128!! I sent them an email. I
    guess I learned where not to go.

    Shawn

    Shawn, Sep 9, 2003
  10. A quick pre-order check on www.resellerratings.com would have steered you
    away from the problems you now have to solve. From what I see, be prepared
    for nonresponse, denial, etc. Good luck.

    Peter van der Goes, Sep 9, 2003
  11. Shawn

    Shawn Guest

    Ill just post everywhere I can that they suck and soak up the loss. I'll
    put it as a life experience. hehe

    Shawn

    Shawn, Sep 9, 2003
  12. Shawn

    S.Heenan Guest

    If you paid with your credit card, you may have some recourse. You can
    always call Visa/Amex etc and explain your situation.

    S.Heenan, Sep 9, 2003
  13. Shawn

    Ski Guest

    Ill just post everywhere I can that they suck and soak up the loss. I'll
    Don't forget to post your new miserable experience at
    www.resellerratings.com

    Ski

    Ski, Sep 9, 2003
  14. Shawn

    Shawn Guest

    Oh hell yeah I did. I gave them the worst I could give!!!

    Shawn

    Shawn, Sep 9, 2003
  15. Shawn

    Big F'N Deal Guest

    Just out of curiosity, did you check the BIOS for the AGP setting, make sure
    its not set to 64mb. Just a thought.

    --
    ASUS A7N8X Deluxe rev2.0 Demoulous Uber Bios 1005
    Athlon XP 1700+ T'bred B running 12 x 173 (~2.1 GHz) @ 1.6volt
    512 Corsair TwinX 2700LL 2-2-2-5
    WinXP Pro SP1
    CM Aero 7+ w/ Arctic Ceramique
    Microcool North Pole w/ Arctic Ceramique
    Southbridge w/ generic heatsink
    Serial ATA chip w/ heatsink
    All Mosfets w/ Microcool heatsinks
    TDK 40x12x40 CDRW / JVC LiteOn 16X DVD-Rom
    Western Digital 120GB Serial ATA
    Sony FDD
    MSI GeForce4 Ti4200 VTD128 (oc'd to 320MHz/601MHz)

    Big F'N Deal, Sep 10, 2003
  16. Shawn

    Ben Pope Guest

    Thats AGP Aperture has nothing whatsoever to do with onboard RAM.

    Ben

    Ben Pope, Sep 10, 2003
  17. Shawn

    Erik Alvar Guest

    Newegg.com

    GameVE.com

    GoogleGear.com

    excaliberpc.com

    Erik Alvar, Sep 19, 2003
  18. Shawn

    rstlne Guest

    If the ram is out of the system can you post the details printed on the chip
    if you cant find anything that's really like in your face descriptive then
    post the numbers on one of the chips and tell us how many chips there is
    is it double sided or single sided
    Maybee you do have 128 meg and your pc just doesnt like it (it's possible)

    as said before, if you paid with your creditcard then call the cc company
    and cancle the order (you have a legal right to do this)

    rstlne, Sep 24, 2003