    And going to place a top 80mmm fan as well :)

    Just to get any heat left over.

    Thanks.

    We Live For The One We Die For The One, Aug 29, 2003

    Strontium Guest

    Should be fine. However, never hurts to have an 80mm blowing on the Zalman
    VGA sink from the side of the case.

    -
    We Live For The One We Die For The One stood up at show-n-tell, in

    Strontium, Aug 29, 2003

  3. I just cut a hole right opposite the CPU, :/

    Going to put a LOW romp fan in their somthignlike 1500 rpm, just to
    give the CPu fresh cool air, rather than the air from inside the case.

    I suppose i could cut another 80mm hole below that for air to the
    Videocard :).

    Alittle faster rpm like 2000 rpm enough to reach it.

    I love cutting holes, i use a hole saw, which you should not use on
    steel, HE HE.

    I love making smoke, have to let it cool down, only 500 watts.

    Already cut a 120mm front hole and two 80mm rear holes :)

    PC is looseing sctructial integreity :) need to reinforce it with some
    force fields i think.

    Sheilds up.

    Thanks and bye.

    We Live For The One We Die For The One, Aug 29, 2003

    Bob Byrne Guest

    I have a Ti500 and it seems to be running hot (71C). The fan is running at
    about 4300rpm. I wish they had put everything on top of the card instead
    of the bottom, makes more sense and easier to cool externally. I guess
    I'll be putting in a side case fan as well.

    Bob Byrne, Aug 29, 2003

    Anybody Guest

    LOL!

    Anybody, Aug 29, 2003

    Strontium Guest

    Funny. Gave me a chuckle!

    -

    Strontium, Aug 30, 2003
  7. Glad to help, i new watching Star trek would be usefull for something
    :)

    We Live For The One We Die For The One, Aug 30, 2003

    First of One Guest

    Is this the massive two-sided heat sink? Since it works fine on a Radeon
    9800 Pro, it should be okay for a Ti200.

    First of One, Aug 31, 2003

    Strontium Guest

    Yep. As long as the card has the holes that hold the stock hs/f on. If the
    vendor used other means to attach the hs/f, you're out of luck. But, most
    use the two-hole method. So, should be fine.

    -
    First of One stood up at show-n-tell, in

    Strontium, Aug 31, 2003