    Can you drive vehicals never had the chance to try ?

    Thanks for listening.

    HELLO NURSE.

    Orbital Defence, Sep 5, 2004

  2. Orbital Defence

    Andrew Guest

    Talking about it in comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action where it is relevant.

    Andrew, Sep 5, 2004

  3. Posted their first, what do you do wuth your ATI card, dont use it for
    games do you ?

    HELLO NURSE.

    Orbital Defence, Sep 5, 2004
  4. Orbital Defence

    Glzmo Guest

    The message is off-topic, at least mark it that way.

    Glzmo, Sep 5, 2004
  5. Why ?

    HELLO NURSE.

    Orbital Defence, Sep 5, 2004
  6. Orbital Defence

    Glzmo Guest

    Because this group is to discuss ATi videocards and not PC games. Try to
    find the appropriate newsgroup for PC games instead (Andrew already pointed
    you to one that might be suitable).
    If you still feel the urge to share your off-topic thoughts message in a
    newsgroup, you should at least mark it with OT.

    Glzmo, Sep 5, 2004
  7. Orbital Defence

    Andrew Guest

    Because if we talked about anything that could be displayed via an ATI
    card then everything would be on topic and the whole point of the
    group would be destroyed. If you have a technical issue with a game
    you believe to be ATI video card related, then its fine to talk about
    it here. If you just want to talk about gameplay, use an appropriate
    group.

    Andrew, Sep 5, 2004
  8. Orbital Defence

    Conor Guest

    In that case why have I bothered to buy any games in the last ten
    years? After all, every First Person Shooter is just a warmed over
    version of Wolfenstein 3D...

    Conor, Sep 5, 2004
  9. Orbital Defence

    Quoit Appy Guest

    Another Aussie piss-flap.

    **PLONK**

    Quoit Appy, Sep 5, 2004
  10. Conor is that a girls name ?

    HELLO NURSE.

    Orbital Defence, Sep 6, 2004
  11. Shirley U. Jest, Sep 6, 2004
  12. Orbital Defence

    H3LpM3P1z Guest

    Nicely said.

    Motherboard: Asus P5AD2 Premium
    PSU: Antec 550 Watt
    CPU: Intel Pentium 3.2Ghz 1MB L2 Cache /w HT
    Hard Drive: Western Digital 36.7GB SATA 10K-RPM
    Memory: OCZ Enhanced Bandwidth DDR2 PC2-4200 533Mhz
    1GB (2x512MB) Dual Channel (4-3-3-12)
    Audio: Integrated 7.1 channel C-Media
    Video Card: ASUS ATI RADEON X800 XT PCI-Express (not Platinum Edition)
    OS: Windows XP Pro /w SP2 + all updates, DirectX 9.0c
    CD-Drive 1: Asus 52x CD-ROM
    CD-Drive 2: Sony DVD/CD 4x-R+R-RW+RW Combo Drive

    H3LpM3P1z, Sep 6, 2004
  13. Orbital Defence

    Noozer Guest

    [/QUOTE]

    The games sucks anyhow... Doesn't even work properly on a 3.2Ghz P4 with
    512meg of memory and ATI 9600XT.

    Noozer, Sep 6, 2004
  14. Why ?

    HELLO NURSE.

    Orbital Defence, Sep 6, 2004
  15. Orbital Defence, Sep 6, 2004
  16. child. plonk.

    Shirley U. Jest, Sep 6, 2004
  17. Orbital Defence

    Mustafa Krap Guest

    It's a 10 minute demo of a game that isn't even finished yet, how the hell
    can you say it sucks? Works fine on my AMD64, 512meg, ATI 9800pro system.

    Rob.

    Mustafa Krap, Sep 6, 2004
  18. Why ?

    HELLO NURSE.

    Orbital Defence, Sep 6, 2004
  19. Orbital Defence

    Mustafa Krap Guest

    If you need to ask that then you haven't a clue...end of discussion!

    Mustafa Krap, Sep 6, 2004
  20. Why ?

    HELLO NURSE.

    Orbital Defence, Sep 6, 2004