Pleas help! deskjet 5150

Discussion in 'HP' started by Marijusz, Aug 25, 2004.

  1. Marijusz

    Marijusz Guest

    Hello!

    I'm sorry about my english :)

    I have hp deskjet 5150 and windows 2000 pro. with service pack 4
    When I try to install this printer and on screen I see
    "Looking for New Hardware" and plug the USB cable system show me
    something like this
    "USB Device
    Error has taken a stand during installation of fix-up.
    It has not succeeded installation, as it has not been served for
    this
    pronouncement of fix-up function driver. "

    Assistance does not be effective from following part
    http://h200003.www2.hp.com/bizsuppo...Id=304430&prodTypeId=18972&objectID=c00038749

    http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/...&lang=en&cc=us&lc=en&dlc=en&docname=c00016441

    http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/...&lang=en&cc=us&lc=en&dlc=en&docname=c00035759
    Pleas help me!