    tell me if there is any hope at troubleshooting and repairing it myself?

    Thanks,
    Bryan (drop the X if you e-mail me)

    psc, Jan 28, 2004

  2. psc

    Bob Guest

    Do you see the BIOS screen? Can you bootup from the floppy or CD rom? If
    none of this exists then it may have been dropped/bumped.

    Bob

    Bob, Jan 28, 2004

  3. psc

    psc Guest

    Nope. It won't even begin to power up. It doesn't even have a power
    indicator light when the AC adapter is plugged in. I suspect some fuse or
    other failure in the main power section of the motherboard or the battery
    power converter/charger board.

    Bryan

    psc, Feb 3, 2004