    ATI Radeon 9800 Pro 128 MB, DDR

    Plextor 8x/4x/12x DVD RW 40x/24x/40x CDRW

    Maxtor Maxline Plus II, UATA133, 250GB, 7200 RPM, 8.9 ms

    Digital Puer, Jan 29, 2004

  2. I'd suggest you drop back to a 2.8c and with the extra money get faster
    or more RAM. You can O/C that processor with little effort to well over
    3GHz and ultimatly almost as fast as you could that 3GHz processor.

    --
    };o)

    Steve, ...from my Abit NF7-S & AMD XP2500+ Barton CPU
    Overclocked @1.7v/220MHz/2300MHz using Server 2003 & Xnews!

    http://www.litepc.net/ http://www.knoppix.net/
    http://www.gentoo.org/ http://xnews.newsguy.com/
    http://www.excaliberpc.com/ http://www.pmail.com/