Please, download our Books (John Sakellaris, Serban Vlaud, Nikos

Discussion in 'AMD Thunderbird' started by Takis, Nov 28, 2007.

  1. Takis

    Takis Guest

    Please, download our Books (John Sakellaris, Serban Vlaud, Nikos
    Mastorakis, Olga Martin)

    from the site: www.wseas.com or www.wseas.org

    Our Books are Free and available for everybody. If you find them
    useful, send an email to:
    prof.t.mihail (AT) gmail.com

    1) Eddy Currents Modelling in Thin Layers, by John Sakellaris
    (Published by WSEAS).
    Also available in Hard-Copy

    2) Asynchronous Systems Theory, by Serban E. Vlad (Published by
    WSEAS)

    3) Finite Elements, by Nikos Mastorakis, Olga Martin (Published by
    WSEAS)

    -----

    The following books are also recommended for your study also:
    More details: www.wseas.org or www.wseas.com

    4) Wavelets, by RONALD A. DeVORE and BRADLEY J. LUCIER (Link to the
    authors' web site)

    5) Fuchsian Singularities of Linear Ordinary Differential Equations
    in
    Banach Algebras, by Gerald Albrecht (Link to the authors' web site)

    6) Non-Linear Analysis and Differential Equations. An Introduction,
    by
    Klaus Schmitt and Russell C. Thompson (Link to the authors' web site)

    7) Parameter Estimation for Differential Equations: A Generalized
    Smoothing Approach, by J. O. Ramsay, G. Hooker, D. Campbell and J.
    Cao
    (Link to the authors' web site)

    8) Ordinary Differential Equations - Lectures Notes, by Eugen J.
    Ionascu (Textbook for undergraduate students) (Link to the authors'
    web site)

    9) Partial Differential Equations of Mathematical Physics, by William
    W. Symes (Link to the authors' web site)

    10) Wavelets for Computer graphics: A Primer, by Eric J. Stollnitz,
    Tony D. DeRose, and David H. Salesin (Link to the authors' web site)

    11) Optimal Prediction for Hamiltonian Partial Differential
    Equations1, by Alexandre J. Chorin, Raz Kupferman, and Doron Levy
    (Link to the authors' web site)

    12) The differential equation method for random graph processes and
    greedy algorithms, by N.C.Wormald (Link to the authors' web site)

    13) Delay differential equations driven by L/evy processes:
    stationarity and Feller properties, by Markus Rei?, Markus Riedle,
    Onno van Gaans (Link to the authors' web site)

    14) BDF Methods for Large-Scale Differential Riccati Equations?, by
    Peter Benner and Hermann Mena (Link to the authors' web site)

    15) Partial Differential Equations of Applied Mathematics, by D.H.
    Sattinger (Link to the authors' web site)

    16) Solving Systems of Di erential Equations of Addition, by (Link to
    the authors' web site)

    17) Stochastic Differential Equations with Jumps, by Richard F. Bass
    (Link to the authors' web site)

    www.wseas.org www.wseas.com www.wseas.us

    Takis, Nov 28, 2007