    desktop manager and it looks like I should from the picture in the latest
    ASUS AN832SLI Manual.
    Thanks

    Randy, Jan 2, 2006

  2. Randy

    peter Guest

    link for drivers is above.
    Nvidia Desktop manager only works if you have an Nvidia graphics card....do
    you and if so what type??

    To find what version you are presently running look under
    MyComputer/properties/hardware/device manager
    and check the driver versions against those listed on the update web page.
    It does no harm to reinstall the drivers over the present or older ones.
    The Same update page also will give you video drivers if you have an Nvidea
    video card.
    peterk

    peter, Jan 2, 2006

  3. Randy

    Randy Guest

    Thanks Peter,
    Yes I do have an Nvidia graphics card (eVGA 7800GTW) 2 of them in SLI mode.
    I am using the latest video driver 8.1.9.8 and I have verified that in the
    Device Manager but where exactly do I find the Platform version? The Nvidia
    web site shows nForce 4 x16 ver. 6.8.2 winXP2K. I guess that is what I
    would like to verify on my system before I load this.
    Randy

    milleron, Jan 3, 2006
  5. Randy

    Randy Guest

    Thanks,
    That's what I was starting to think. I'll try it out.

    Randy, Jan 3, 2006