    VGA CHAINTECH GEFORCE4 MX440 SE 64MB 4X APG VGA & TV-OUT. RETAIL BOX

    Your imput is appreciated and thanks in advance,

    RHD

    RHD, Jun 26, 2003

  2. RHD

    Adrian Guest

    Me personally? I'd go for the ATI. I find their cards have better 2D
    clarity. At those prices, I can't imagine they are terribly great for
    games, so I assume 2D would be used a lot.

    ~ Adrian ~

    Adrian, Jun 26, 2003

  3. I'd go for the GF4 MX - it's considerably faster than the Radeon 7500 - i.e.
    still usable in current games, where the Radeon 7500 would be really
    struggling. But I think you should be able to find a better deal on
    something like a Radeon 9100 - I've seen them for £48 over here, so I guess
    ~£60 there. If you can afford it then you've got better performance than
    the GF, dual monitor support (on almost all models), DX8 support, and better
    2D quality.

    Andy Cunningham, Jun 26, 2003