    Event ID: 10010
    Date: 4/18/2004
    Time: 1:48:35 PM

    The server {520CCA63-51A5-11D3-9144-00104BA11C5E} did not register
    with DCOM within the required timeout.

    Regards,

    -Art

    The_AntiArt, Apr 18, 2004

  2. The_AntiArt

    Tom Scales Guest

    Does it actually cause a problem? If not, why not ignore it?

    Tom Scales, Apr 18, 2004

  3. The_AntiArt

    The_AntiArt Guest

    I can only say that on the surface, it does not appear to create
    a "problem" in that most CD-R burns complete successfully.
    However, there are always the possibility of other negative effects
    not yet identified. The error is being reported for a reason which
    should be definable.

    I would like to improve my knowledge and understanding of the
    workings of Windows XP Professional "under the hood" and at the
    same time eliminate a red error flag which really should not be there.

    The_AntiArt, Apr 19, 2004
  4. http://www.eventid.net/display.asp?eventid=10010&source=DCOM

    I'm not an MVP a VIP nor do I have ESP.
    I was just trying to help.
    advice herein.
    No warranty is expressed or implied.
    Your mileage may vary.
    See store for details. :)

    Remove shoes to E-mail.

    HillBillyBuddhist, Apr 19, 2004
  5. The_AntiArt

    Keith Guest

    Bang 'em in the azz

    Keith, Apr 19, 2004
  6. The_AntiArt

    The_AntiArt Guest

    On Sun, 18 Apr 2004 19:25:57 -0400, "HillBillyBuddhist"

    Thanks!

    -Art

    The_AntiArt, Apr 20, 2004