    Thanks for reading this post ... and if posible respond with a solution.
    And... Excuse if there are some errors in this post, i'm a french one, and
    my english so far from my school lessons

    mounsif, Dec 28, 2009
  2. mounsif

    sgadd32

    Joined:
    Jan 7, 2010
    Acer 1100 Ferrari BIOS screwed

    I did the same thing,

    It seems that there are at least two BIOS in use internationally, I unfortunately used a non compatible one (or it just messed up on it's own, also there are plenty of Acer owners out thier with the same problem) anyway I cannot find a solution specific to the Ferrari 1100, and It seems to me like my attempts to re cover using the BIOS recovery feature have completey killed the BIOS software. I am left with no choice than to buy a pre blown replacement BIOS chip for £12 and fit it myself (my play staion modding days will hopefully see me right).

    I'll let you know how I get on, if ok I might be able to help you out.

    Ste.

    sgadd32, Jan 7, 2010