    I had to this machine. Any help (copy or original for sale?) would be
    greatly appreciated.

    Regards

    Snobrdr000, Jan 19, 2011

  2. Snobrdr000

    philo Guest

    On 01/19/2011 02:24 AM, Snobrdr000 wrote:
    > Hello all,
    >
    > It seems that related posts from others in search of this CD have come
    > up here a handful of times over the years. I'm trying to restore my
    > vintage Packard Bell machine (PB Pro 65CD Supreme) to it's former
    > glory but am missing the original Master Restore CD ...#170210. I
    > still have the original 3.5" floppy to boot the restore from, but lost
    > the Master CD many years ago and didn't consider that I would ever
    > need it again ...I obviously underestimated the sentimental attachment
    > I had to this machine. Any help (copy or original for sale?) would be
    > greatly appreciated.
    >
    > Regards

    unless you specifically want the Packard Bell Navigator

    most any Windows cd will do

    philo, Jan 21, 2011

  3. Snobrdr000

    Snobrdr000 Guest

    Re: Please Help! In search of a Packard Bell Master CD# 170210

    On Jan 20, 4:19 pm, philo <> wrote:
    > On 01/19/2011 02:24 AM, Snobrdr000 wrote:
    >
    > > Hello all,

    > > It seems that related posts from others in search of this CD have come
    > > up here a handful of times over the years.  I'm trying to restore my
    > > vintage Packard Bell machine (PB Pro 65CD Supreme) to it's former
    > > glory but am missing the original Master Restore CD ...#170210.  I
    > > still have the original 3.5" floppy to boot the restore from, but lost
    > > the Master CD many years ago and didn't consider that I would ever
    > > need it again ...I obviously underestimated the sentimental attachment
    > > I had to this machine.  Any help (copy or original for sale?) would be
    > > greatly appreciated.

    > > Regards

    > unless you specifically want the Packard Bell Navigator
    >
    > most any Windows cd will do

    That's just the thing, I still have some Windows 3.1 floppy disks but
    what I'm really after is PB Navigator and all the other 'stuff' that
    originally came pre-installed.

    Snobrdr000, Jan 21, 2011
  4. Snobrdr000

    philo Guest

    On 01/21/2011 12:47 AM, Snobrdr000 wrote:
    > On Jan 20, 4:19 pm, philo<> wrote:
    >> On 01/19/2011 02:24 AM, Snobrdr000 wrote:
    >>
    >>> Hello all,

    >>> It seems that related posts from others in search of this CD have come
    >>> up here a handful of times over the years. I'm trying to restore my
    >>> vintage Packard Bell machine (PB Pro 65CD Supreme) to it's former
    >>> glory but am missing the original Master Restore CD ...#170210. I
    >>> still have the original 3.5" floppy to boot the restore from, but lost
    >>> the Master CD many years ago and didn't consider that I would ever
    >>> need it again ...I obviously underestimated the sentimental attachment
    >>> I had to this machine. Any help (copy or original for sale?) would be
    >>> greatly appreciated.

    >>> Regards

    >> unless you specifically want the Packard Bell Navigator
    >>
    >> most any Windows cd will do

    > That's just the thing, I still have some Windows 3.1 floppy disks but
    > what I'm really after is PB Navigator and all the other 'stuff' that
    > originally came pre-installed.

    The only place I saw to download it was from Pirate Bay

    philo, Jan 21, 2011
  5. Hello

    I have flipped through all of my Packard Bell Master Restore CD's, ( almost
    70 of them ), and didn't find that number.

    What CPU do you have ? Is this an old 486, or Pentium ?

    bobwatts
    EartH

    Robert E. Watts, Jan 23, 2011
  6. Snobrdr000

    On Jan 19, 8:24 am, Snobrdr000 <> wrote:
    > Hello all,
    >
    > It seems that related posts from others in search of this CD have come
    > up here a handful of times over the years.  I'm trying to restore my
    > vintage Packard Bell machine (PB Pro 65CD Supreme) to it's former
    > glory but am missing the original Master Restore CD ...#170210.  I
    > still have the original 3.5" floppy to boot the restore from, but lost
    > the Master CD many years ago and didn't consider that I would ever
    > need it again ...I obviously underestimated the sentimental attachment
    > I had to this machine.  Any help (copy or original for sale?) would be
    > greatly appreciated.
    >
    > Regards

    hi
    i still have my packard bell executive 907d P75 corner unit all
    original
    with all original software installed win95 plus original cd's for the
    record
    have all software cd's as well that were supplied + Cd's Listed
    just incase anyone is looking for a copy
    i am replying and puting the info here as it will save me digging them
    out
    again still runs ok which reminds me must get a new bios battery
    hope this info is of use to someone out their not used it much for a
    while

    1x ver1 european /french- english recovery cd pt no 675920300
    1x ver2 " " " recovery cd pt no
    676750201
    1x Miro Connect 34 Sound Card/Modem Drivers cd Ver 3.08
    1x " " " Office Suite + Drivers cd Ver
    2.22

    , Jan 24, 2011
  7. Snobrdr000

    metronid Guest

    On Jan 24, 5:57 am, wrote:
    > On Jan 19, 8:24 am, Snobrdr000 <> wrote:
    >
    > > Hello all,

    > > It seems that related posts from others in search of this CD have come
    > > up here a handful of times over the years.  I'm trying to restore my
    > > vintage Packard Bell machine (PB Pro 65CD Supreme) to it's former
    > > glory but am missing the original Master Restore CD ...#170210.  I
    > > still have the original 3.5" floppy to boot the restore from, but lost
    > > the Master CD many years ago and didn't consider that I would ever
    > > need it again ...I obviously underestimated the sentimental attachment
    > > I had to this machine.  Any help (copy or original for sale?) would be
    > > greatly appreciated.

    > > Regards

    > hi
    > i still have my packard bell executive 907d P75 corner unit all
    > original
    > with all original software installed win95 plus original cd's for the
    > record
    > have all software cd's as well that were supplied + Cd's Listed
    > just incase anyone is looking for a copy
    > i am replying and puting the info here as it will save me digging them
    > out
    > again  still runs ok which reminds me must get a new bios battery
    > hope this info is of use to someone out their  not used it much for a
    > while
    >
    > 1x ver1 european /french- english recovery cd pt no 675920300
    > 1x ver2   "              "         "        recovery cd pt no
    > 676750201
    > 1x Miro Connect 34 Sound Card/Modem Drivers  cd Ver 3.08
    > 1x  "         "        "   Office Suite + Drivers          cd Ver
    > 2.22

    I used to have a copy of all the CD's
    I threw most away do to a drastic change in health.
    I lost use of fine motor skills in my hands due to an accident
    I do have a copy of 170210 or somehing damm close as all the cd in
    this series
    for win311 are basically identical.
    The 170210 had 3 revisions
    I can send you a copy
    I am 99.99% sure it is the 170210
    The CD year is 1994 and is from a legend 10cd
    Just a copy as the opriginal sw is gone

    metronid, Jan 25, 2011
  8. Snobrdr000

    metronid Guest

    On Jan 24, 8:22 pm, metronid <> wrote:
    > On Jan 24, 5:57 am, wrote:
    >

    > > On Jan 19, 8:24 am, Snobrdr000 <> wrote:

    > > > Hello all,

    > > > It seems that related posts from others in search of this CD have come
    > > > up here a handful of times over the years.  I'm trying to restore my
    > > > vintage Packard Bell machine (PB Pro 65CD Supreme) to it's former
    > > > glory but am missing the original Master Restore CD ...#170210.  I
    > > > still have the original 3.5" floppy to boot the restore from, but lost
    > > > the Master CD many years ago and didn't consider that I would ever
    > > > need it again ...I obviously underestimated the sentimental attachment
    > > > I had to this machine.  Any help (copy or original for sale?) wouldbe
    > > > greatly appreciated.

    > > > Regards

    > > hi
    > > i still have my packard bell executive 907d P75 corner unit all
    > > original
    > > with all original software installed win95 plus original cd's for the
    > > record
    > > have all software cd's as well that were supplied + Cd's Listed
    > > just incase anyone is looking for a copy
    > > i am replying and puting the info here as it will save me digging them
    > > out
    > > again  still runs ok which reminds me must get a new bios battery
    > > hope this info is of use to someone out their  not used it much for a
    > > while

    > > 1x ver1 european /french- english recovery cd pt no 675920300
    > > 1x ver2   "              "         "        recovery cd pt no
    > > 676750201
    > > 1x Miro Connect 34 Sound Card/Modem Drivers  cd Ver 3.08
    > > 1x  "         "        "   Office Suite + Drivers           cd Ver
    > > 2.22

    > I used to have a copy of all the CD's
    > I threw most away do to a drastic change in health.
    > I lost use of fine motor skills in my hands due to an accident
    > I do have a copy of 170210 or somehing damm close as all the cd in
    > this series
    > for win311 are basically identical.
    > The 170210 had 3 revisions
    > I can send you a copy
    > I am 99.99% sure it is the 170210
    > The CD year is 1994 and is from a legend 10cd
    > Just a copy as the opriginal sw is gone- Hide quoted text -

    Just one added thing.
    When I was writing software earlier for PB restore disk
    modifications,I also wrote a bios for
    the 450MB that sees a 2 gig HD and identifies the manufacturer .
    I am not a software writer by nature I just taught myself to some
    degree.
    I hijack and change existing things and add some new things to it.
    It is actually the OEM bios that I modded myself before all the
    modders now who post and say nothing
    and take 20 or 30 pages to do so.

    metronid, Jan 25, 2011
  9. Snobrdr000

    metronid Guest

    On Jan 24, 8:36 pm, metronid <> wrote:
    > On Jan 24, 8:22 pm, metronid <> wrote:

    > > > hi
    > > > i still have my packard bell executive 907d P75 corner unit all
    > > > original
    > > > with all original software installed win95 plus original cd's for the
    > > > record
    > > > have all software cd's as well that were supplied + Cd's Listed
    > > > just incase anyone is looking for a copy
    > > > i am replying and puting the info here as it will save me digging them
    > > > out
    > > > again  still runs ok which reminds me must get a new bios battery
    > > > hope this info is of use to someone out their  not used it much fora
    > > > while

    > > > 1x ver1 european /french- english recovery cd pt no 675920300
    > > > 1x ver2   "              "         "        recovery cd pt no
    > > > 676750201
    > > > 1x Miro Connect 34 Sound Card/Modem Drivers  cd Ver 3.08
    > > > 1x  "         "        "   Office Suite + Drivers          cd Ver
    > > > 2.22

    > > I used to have a copy of all the CD's
    > > I threw most away do to a drastic change in health.
    > > I lost use of fine motor skills in my hands due to an accident
    > > I do have a copy of 170210 or somehing damm close as all the cd in
    > > this series
    > > for win311 are basically identical.
    > > The 170210 had 3 revisions
    > > I can send you a copy
    > > I am 99.99% sure it is the 170210
    > > The CD year is 1994 and is from a legend 10cd
    > > Just a copy as the opriginal sw is gone- Hide quoted text -

    > Just one added thing.
    > When I was writing software earlier for PB restore disk
    > modifications,I also wrote a bios for
    > the 450MB that sees a 2 gig HD and identifies the manufacturer .
    > I am not a software writer by nature I just taught myself to some
    > degree.
    > I hijack and change existing things and add some new things to it.
    > It is actually the OEM bios that I modded myself before all the
    > modders now who post and say nothing
    > and take 20 or 30 pages to do so.- Hide quoted text -

    Hold off for a moment my cd is scratched

    metronid, Jan 25, 2011
  10. Snobrdr000

    Will Folden Guest

    On Jan 25, 6:40 am, metronid <> wrote:
    > On Jan 24, 8:36 pm, metronid <> wrote:

    > > > I used to have a copy of all the CD's
    > > > I threw most away do to a drastic change in health.
    > > > I lost use of fine motor skills in my hands due to an accident
    > > > I do have a copy of 170210 or somehing damm close as all the cd in
    > > > this series
    > > > for win311 are basically identical.
    > > > The 170210 had 3 revisions
    > > > I can send you a copy
    > > > I am 99.99% sure it is the 170210
    > > > The CD year is 1994 and is from a legend 10cd
    > > > Just a copy as the opriginal sw is gone- Hide quoted text -

    > > Just one added thing.
    > > When I was writing software earlier for PB restore disk
    > > modifications,I also wrote a bios for
    > > the 450MB that sees a 2 gig HD and identifies the manufacturer .
    > > I am not a software writer by nature I just taught myself to some
    > > degree.
    > > I hijack and change existing things and add some new things to it.
    > > It is actually the OEM bios that I modded myself before all the
    > > modders now who post and say nothing
    > > and take 20 or 30 pages to do so.- Hide quoted text -

    > Hold off for a moment my cd is scratched

    My apologies to everybody that has taken the time to respond here; I
    had to take a couple of days off ...your efforts are greatly
    appreciated. Looks like this project is on hold for the moment. If
    anybody is still able to produce a copy of this CD (170210 ...any
    relevant revision) I would happily compensate for their time and
    resources.

    ....metronid, sorry to hear about your health. Hope all is well.

    Regards,

    Will Folden, Jan 28, 2011
  11. Snobrdr000

    Snobrdr000, Jan 28, 2011
  12. Snobrdr000

    Guest

    On Wednesday, January 19, 2011 12:24:34 AM UTC-8, Snobrdr000 wrote:
    > Hello all,
    >
    > It seems that related posts from others in search of this CD have come
    > up here a handful of times over the years. I'm trying to restore my
    > vintage Packard Bell machine (PB Pro 65CD Supreme) to it's former
    > glory but am missing the original Master Restore CD ...#170210. I
    > still have the original 3.5" floppy to boot the restore from, but lost
    > the Master CD many years ago and didn't consider that I would ever
    > need it again ...I obviously underestimated the sentimental attachment
    > I had to this machine. Any help (copy or original for sale?) would be
    > greatly appreciated.
    >
    > Regards

    You still looking for a master CD. I have one but it is a different number 170586

    , Sep 30, 2013
  13. Snobrdr000

    arfer Guest

    On Monday, September 30, 2013 11:29:11 PM UTC+1, wrote:
    > On Wednesday, January 19, 2011 12:24:34 AM UTC-8, Snobrdr000 wrote:
    >
    > > Hello all,

    > > It seems that related posts from others in search of this CD have come

    > > up here a handful of times over the years. I'm trying to restore my

    > > vintage Packard Bell machine (PB Pro 65CD Supreme) to it's former

    > > glory but am missing the original Master Restore CD ...#170210. I

    > > still have the original 3.5" floppy to boot the restore from, but lost

    > > the Master CD many years ago and didn't consider that I would ever

    > > need it again ...I obviously underestimated the sentimental attachment

    > > I had to this machine. Any help (copy or original for sale?) would be

    > > greatly appreciated.

    > > Regards

    > You still looking for a master CD. I have one but it is a different number 170586

    hi
    i still have my packard bell executive 907d P75 corner unit all
    original
    with all original software installed win95 plus original cd's for the
    record
    have all software cd's as well that were supplied + Cd's Listed
    just incase anyone is looking for a copy
    i am replying and puting the info here as it will save me digging them
    out
    again still runs ok which reminds me must get a new bios battery
    hope this info is of use to someone out their not used it much for a
    while

    1x ver1 european /french- english recovery cd pt no 675920300
    1x ver2 " " " recovery cd pt no
    676750201
    1x Miro Connect 34 Sound Card/Modem Drivers cd Ver 3.08
    1x " " " Office Suite + Drivers cd Ver
    2.22

    I was also thinking of breaking the corner unit as its too heavy too post and just offer up the cd sound card/modem etc as need too raise a little cash

    arfer, Oct 2, 2013
  14. Hello..........

    "arfer" wrote in message

    I was also thinking of breaking the corner unit as its too heavy too post
    and just offer up the cd sound card/modem etc as need too raise a little
    cash

    **************

    Am I to understand that you have a Packard Bell Corner Computer ?
    Please let me know if that is the case. I would be interested in making you
    an offer for it.

    bobwatts

    Robert E. Watts, Oct 3, 2013
  15. Snobrdr000

    arfer Guest

    On Thursday, October 3, 2013 11:47:15 PM UTC+1, Robert E. Watts wrote:
    > Hello..........
    >

    > "arfer" wrote in message

    > I was also thinking of breaking the corner unit as its too heavy too post
    >
    > and just offer up the cd sound card/modem etc as need too raise a little
    >
    > cash
    >

    > **************
    >

    > Am I to understand that you have a Packard Bell Corner Computer ?
    >
    > Please let me know if that is the case. I would be interested in making you
    >
    > an offer for it.
    >

    > bobwatts

    hi bob long time no hear as you know I am in the uk
    yes I have the corner unit no monitor now but it all still works ok at present I can email you a picture if you want its heavy too post is the only problem

    arfer, Oct 4, 2013
  16. Hello !

    Yes, it has been a long time. I look at the ng everyday, but there have been
    no messages for many months, and practically none for the last couple of
    years.
    Forgot that you are in the great country of England. Over here in the
    colonies all is not well. :)
    Yes, that is a bit much to post. But you should hang on to it, it's a rare
    bird.
    I have three, and just might be making a deal to part with one, but it won't
    be cheap.
    The rest of the PB collection has been cut in half, I have been culling the
    herd, but the rarest of the rare is still here.

    I *would* appreciate a picture when you get time.

    Send to: ten.esuf@sttawbob

    ( just turn those letters around. My way of defeating the spambots. :) )

    Good to hear from you, and stay the course !

    bobwatts
    EartH

    Robert E. Watts, Oct 4, 2013
  17. Snobrdr000

    Guest

    On Sunday, January 23, 2011 4:00:08 PM UTC-5, Robert E. Watts wrote:
    > Hello
    >
    > I have flipped through all of my Packard Bell Master Restore CD's, ( almost
    > 70 of them ), and didn't find that number.
    >
    > What CPU do you have ? Is this an old 486, or Pentium ?
    >
    > bobwatts
    > EartH
    >

    > "Snobrdr000" <> wrote in message
    > > Hello all,
    > >
    > > It seems that related posts from others in search of this CD have come
    > > up here a handful of times over the years. I'm trying to restore my
    > > vintage Packard Bell machine (PB Pro 65CD Supreme) to it's former
    > > glory but am missing the original Master Restore CD ...#170210. I
    > > still have the original 3.5" floppy to boot the restore from, but lost
    > > the Master CD many years ago and didn't consider that I would ever
    > > need it again ...I obviously underestimated the sentimental attachment
    > > I had to this machine. Any help (copy or original for sale?) would be
    > > greatly appreciated.
    > >
    > > Regards

    Sir,
    You state you have 70 restore cd's?I have searched for a while for the 486 platform cd, issued with the '93 Christmas systems.I have two win95 era systems, I would trade either box for JUST an image of that 486 era cd.Let me know.I'll send the model numbers/pix over if interested.

    , Dec 31, 2013
  18. Sir,
    You state you have 70 restore cd's?I have searched for a while for the 486
    platform cd, issued with the '93 Christmas systems.I have two win95 era
    systems, I would trade either box for JUST an image of that 486 era cd.Let
    me know.I'll send the model numbers/pix over if interested.

    *************

    Yep, hard to believe I know. I bought a collection many years ago off of
    eBay, and had a lot prior to that.
    Let me check my box of CD's, and I'll get back to you. It would be helpful
    if you knew exactly which CD you were looking for.

    bobwatts
    EartH

    Robert E. Watts, Dec 31, 2013
  19. Found five CD's that are older than 1995, the newest file on these CD's is
    1994.

    They all have Win 3.1 or 3.11, and of course various other Packard Bell
    restore files.

    I *DO* not know if these CD's are specifically for a 486, or what specific
    machine these CD's are
    for exactly.

    bobwatts
    EartH

    Robert E. Watts, Jan 1, 2014
  20. Snobrdr000

    Guest

    On Wednesday, January 19, 2011 2:24:34 AM UTC-6, Snobrdr000 wrote:
    > Hello all,
    >
    > It seems that related posts from others in search of this CD have come
    > up here a handful of times over the years. I'm trying to restore my
    > vintage Packard Bell machine (PB Pro 65CD Supreme) to it's former
    > glory but am missing the original Master Restore CD ...#170210. I
    > still have the original 3.5" floppy to boot the restore from, but lost
    > the Master CD many years ago and didn't consider that I would ever
    > need it again ...I obviously underestimated the sentimental attachment
    > I had to this machine. Any help (copy or original for sale?) would be
    > greatly appreciated

    I need some Packard Bell Restore CDs and Diskettes for Windows 95 and 3.11. I am also accepting Vintage Packard Bell Computers. Email me if you have one for me.

    Thanks, Anu

    , Jan 6, 2014