    I need to do a complete restore or what?
    At wits end..thanks for your prompt replies
    Newuser

    newuser, Jun 30, 2003

  2. newuser

    Quaoar Guest

    Were there drivers or software for the mouse? Win98SE does not have
    built-in support for wheel mice, AIRC. I am suspicious that you cannot
    double-click left. Can you double-tap with the touchpad or do you need
    to use the keys? At the least, you need software to set up the wheel
    function. If there is an entry in Add/Remove, you might have setup
    software installed also that you have not yet seen.

    Quaoar, Jul 2, 2003