    There is also a red and black wire with a double pin connector that
    says Speaker.
    I would be most gratefull for any help.

    G@ZZ@, Jul 26, 2007

  2. If I had to guess off the top of my head, the first connector sounds
    like a front panel audio header. If your new case has speaker and
    microphone connections at the front, that is what this connector is for.
    Look for something on the motherboard that says "Front Panel Audio".

    The second connector sounds like it is for the computer speaker that
    goes "beeeeeep!" Typically, this connection is in the same bank of
    connectors as all the other front panel connections (power switch, reset
    button, power LED, hard drive LED, etc.). If it is not in the same
    bank, then it is probably somewhere near it.

    Hope this helps.

    --Alex

    Alex Zorrilla, Aug 17, 2007