    The 6600GT AGP version is going for around $187. I know some people dislike
    PNY, but that is still a pretty good price. I might try it because the price is
    so low compared to all the others, and there is no rebate involved.

    PRIVATE1964, Jan 16, 2005

  2. PRIVATE1964

    Ed Light Guest

    The 6600GT AGP version is going for around $187. I know some people
    Don't say they didn't warn you! :)

    --
    Ed Light

    Smiley :-/
    MS Smiley :-\

    Send spam to the FTC at

    Thanks, robots.

    Ed Light, Jan 17, 2005

  3. PRIVATE1964

    PRIVATE1964 Guest

    Don't say they didn't warn you! :)

    After figuring it out with tax and shipping, it ends up being around $203. I'll
    decided to wait for another brand. The Gigabyte model seems to be pretty good.
    It's kind of odd because it has a heatsink that is almost exactly like the
    heatsink that came with my Albatron Turbo 4200. Looks to to be the same great
    cooler with just a different cover.

    PRIVATE1964, Jan 17, 2005
  4. PRIVATE1964

    Ed Light Guest

    After figuring it out with tax and shipping, it ends up being around $203.
    Yea!

    --
    Ed Light

    Smiley :-/
    MS Smiley :-\

    Send spam to the FTC at

    Thanks, robots.

    Ed Light, Jan 17, 2005
  5. PRIVATE1964

    anthony Guest

    pny hmmm means in a few months better brands should hit that level at least
    the sub 200 trend is starting!

    Anthony

    anthony, Jan 17, 2005