    What else do i need to do?

    Regards

    Graham

    Caver99, Jun 29, 2005

  2. Caver99

    Conor Guest

    Try 77.62 drivers.

    Conor, Jun 29, 2005

  3. Caver99

    Stoneskin Guest

    Conor left a note on my windscreen which said:
    1) Ensure the motherboard card is correctly inserted for dual channel
    and seated properly.

    2) After installing both cards connect them with the SLI connector which
    came with the Asus motherboard.

    3) Make sure the BIOS is set to init display PCI-E and SLI is enabled

    4) Install the latest nForce drivers first (v6.53)

    5) After reboot install the latest Forceware drivers (v77.72)

    6) After reboot the system should detect the SLI capability. Click that
    message and tick the 'Enable SLI' option.

    7) Reboot again

    Your post suggested you have done most of the above but check you have
    the SLI connector attached to both cards and make sure you install the
    Forceware drivers *after* installing the nForce 4 drivers.

    Stoneskin, Jun 29, 2005
  4. Caver99

    Caver99 Guest

    I have checked my bios`s and the both had the same version number the
    exselector card is set to duel cards and i have Nforce V6.53 and Forceware
    V77.72 and the bios from ASUS is V1011 the latest stabe version, but and i
    have used a 2nd hdd to do a fresh install and put all the updates to sp2 and
    still not got any SLI, i am going to ring ASUS on monday and enquire to see
    if they can help, in the display properties i have 2 video cards and i can
    select either card and both work and i can stretch my display over both so i
    know that they are both working.

    This is getting rediculous.

    Regards

    Graham

    Caver99, Jul 2, 2005
  5. Caver99

    Mark Smith Guest

    I am getting exactley the same issue if i get an answer I'll let you
    know....

    Mark Smith, Jul 3, 2005
  6. Caver99

    Caver99 Guest