    play any 3D type games. I have updated all the drivers and Direct X also Via
    chip set drivers, still nothing. XP and on browser games work well. Any
    suggestions? Is anyone else having this problem?

    Graywolf, Feb 22, 2004

  2. Graywolf

    Dark Avenger Guest

    Strange, you are sure you didn't install the stupid WDM driver windows
    update offered, if you did that it's not crazy why 3d doesn't works!

    Dark Avenger, Feb 22, 2004

  3. Graywolf

    Graywolf Guest

    Not now. I have Ver. 6.14.10.5303 installed.
    Maybe my card is defective.

    Graywolf, Feb 23, 2004
  4. Graywolf

    Dark Avenger Guest

    what dus DXDIAG says... maybe that can tell what not works...

    Dark Avenger, Feb 23, 2004
  5. Graywolf

    Graywolf Guest

    I installed a new PNY FX 5600 Ultra and since then I hav not been
    able
    DXDiag is great no problems. I changed the Bios last night from VGA PCI
    device to VGA AGP device and I got Call of Duty to run with no problem but
    still none of the other games will run neither will 3DMark03, it locks up.

    Graywolf, Feb 24, 2004