Police: 20 Computers Stolen From Classroom (WXII ThePiedmontChannel.com via Yahoo! News)

Discussion in 'Dell' started by admin, Feb 6, 2007.

  1. admin

    admin Guest

    admin, Feb 6, 2007

  2. admin

    Notan Guest

    As much relevance to Dell computers as The Farmer in the Dell.

    Notan, Feb 6, 2007

  3. admin

    Tom Scales Guest

    Well, 16 of them were Dells.

    How could someone not notice 20 computers being carried from a classroom?

    Tom Scales, Feb 6, 2007
  4. admin

    Notan Guest

    My point was, and maybe I'm being a bit too harsh, I really don't care to
    read about every time the word "Dell" appears in an article, TV show, etc.

    Notan, Feb 6, 2007
  5. admin

    Bill Gross Guest

    [. . .]
    One of the oldest tricks in the book, act boldly like you have every
    right to go in and take those computers. There is a chance lots of
    folks will think you are doing it because you work for the school.

    Bill Gross, Feb 7, 2007