Poor quality export RTX100

Discussion in 'Matrox' started by Frate, Jun 9, 2004.

  1. Frate

    Frate Guest

    Hi,
    excuse me for my poor english.

    I'm working with
    Premiere Pro in a PC with
    PIV 3,04 Ghz
    1 Gb RAM
    2 HD 120 Gb
    RTX 100 xtreme PRO
    Dual PC monitor
    External monitor preview

    .... and the preview in the monitor(TV or PC) it's correct, but when i
    make the m2v or avi export(for a DVD production), the brightnes,
    contrast, titles and in general all the movie looses quality (a lot
    of).

    What happen??

    Thank you very much!!!

    Frate