    wouldnt buy anything that pops up because to me this is bad business
    and I will not do any business with people that piss me off. Please
    help.

    Who Cares, Jul 10, 2003

  2. Who Cares

    Cindy Guest

    Just discovered that the Google search bar now has a popup stopper
    incorporated into it - only had it a few days, but works great - I've used
    the Google search bar for ages, and love it.
    http://toolbar.google.com/index-beta.php

    Cindy, Jul 10, 2003

  3. Who Cares

    Jack Guest

    Do a Google search on Pop-Up Stopper, dld, and install - if you are
    using Netscape. Don't know if it works on IE. I've been using it over
    a year and it does over & unders very well. Also, it's free.

    Jack, Jul 11, 2003
  4. I'm using "Pop Up Blocker and Ad Killer for Kazaa", it works quite ok.
    It says it is make especially for Kazaa, but it deals with ordinary
    Internet Explorer pop-ups that you get when surfing the web too.

    http://www.projectbarracuda.com/pusak/

    Roger Karlsson, Jul 11, 2003
  5. Who Cares

    Albertv Guest

    If you want to stick with Internet Explorer. Try Avant Browser, an
    upgrade to Internet Explorer. It stops 'Pop ups' and it is FREE.

    http://www.avantbrowser.com/

    Albert

    Albertv, Jul 17, 2003