popuppers.com scumware; How do I get rid of it?

Discussion in 'Dell' started by HillBillyBuddhist, Apr 17, 2004.

  1. | Hi All: Some how my daughter has downloaded popuppers.com scumware.
    | EWhen I get rid of it usign ther removal tool it comes back. Is there
    | something I'm missing?

    Good information and links to helpful tools here;

    http://www.dslreports.com/faq/spyware

    I'm not an MVP a VIP nor do I have ESP.
    I was just trying to help.
    advice herein.
    No warranty is expressed or implied.
    Your mileage may vary.
    See store for details. :)

    Remove shoes to E-mail.

    HillBillyBuddhist, Apr 17, 2004

  2. HillBillyBuddhist

    Finite Guy Guest

    Finite Guy, Apr 17, 2004

  3. HillBillyBuddhist

    Colin Wilson Guest

    Hi All: Some how my daughter has downloaded popuppers.com scumware.
    If its spyware, they don`t *want* it removing :-}

    Try Spybot Search & Destroy, and i`ve got links to other spyware stuff
    here, including hints on setting up Spybot as a new user :

    www.phoenixbbs.co.uk

    Colin Wilson, Apr 17, 2004