    Any ideas would be appreciated.

    Thanks,
    Kevin Pohlgeers

    Kevin, Jul 7, 2003

  2. Kevin

    Chris H. Guest

    Chris H., Jul 7, 2003

  3. This button does not put the machine in standby, it
    merely turns the screen off.
    What your problem is is that the toshiba power profile
    software is set to go to standy when the lid is closed.
    To change this:
    On the taskbar, double-click on the icon that looks like
    a lightbulb (it controls the power profiles).
    Here, you can customise each profile by
    clicking 'details...'
    'When i close the lid' is under 'system power mode'

    Pete Miller [natol], Jul 10, 2003