    [My OS is Linux. I use the Linux distro called MEPIS.]

    Thanks

    [To contact me, drop one ' i '.]

    Stan, Apr 12, 2008

  2. Stan

    Arno Wagner Guest

    There are no speaker level settings. This is a digital
    output. It can be broken (speaker, connector or
    driver) or it could be disabled in the BIOS (no idea
    whether this is possible).
    Possibly. I have removed the speakers in all my systems, so I
    really do not know. Maybe the speaker is just not connected.
    No connection to this.

    Arno

    Arno Wagner, Apr 13, 2008