power and reset switch female connectors

Discussion in 'AOpen' started by bkieler, Jul 17, 2003.

  1. bkieler

    bkieler Guest

    I have been searching for some place that sells power and reset switch
    female connectors. I mean the plastic end that is attached to the
    wires from the power switch that will slip over the pins on the
    motherboard. I only need those that hold two wires so that I can have
    each button and LED with their own connector. I have checked with
    Radio Shack and several local computer repair stores (in Rantoul, IL,
    and Champaign, IL). Would anyone know where I might purchase the part
    I am looking for??

    bkieler, Jul 17, 2003
    1. Advertisements

  2. bkieler

    Dave Guest

    If they are all in one connector, how about cutting them apart?
    Dave, Jul 17, 2003
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.