Power Consumption of a P31/E5200

Discussion in 'Intel' started by Ed Light, Jun 7, 2009.

  1. Ed Light

    Ed Light Guest

    For anyone who's interested, I've got a new P31, E5200, and Radeon 4670
    with 4 GB of memory. I tested the power consumption. It's on an Antec
    Earthwatts 380.

    Idle in bootitng boot manager
    96W

    Idle in Windows
    67

    Prime 95 x2
    101

    Prime 95 x2 and rthdribl video stress test
    130

    Prime 95 x2 and furmark video stress test
    140
    CPU 48C (stock cooler, auto fan speed)
    GPU 84C (single-slot MSI)
    --