    can't seem to find any info on these cards in terms
    of there amp requirements and which line they draw from etc...

    thanks

    rabid, Nov 15, 2003

  2. rabid

    phobos Guest

    Both of these cards should be AGP 1.0/2.0 spec compliant. 1.5v across
    the AGP bus.

    phobos, Nov 16, 2003

  3. rabid

    rabid Guest

    thanks for the response.

    I was looking more for a watts total

    The reason is I have a tyan 2460 dualie with past spec cpus and
    it is not recommended to run with a heavy draw video card.

    Already doing it with the ti4200 so I'm hoping that the 9600xt
    draws the same or less...

    If I new the watts, or amps for that matter, I would know if
    I'm going to stress my system more...do have a 550 enermax

    cheers

    rabid, Nov 16, 2003
  4. rabid

    )-()-( Guest

    I remember reading that a 4200 draws 12 watts and a 4600 draws 15 watts.

    I think it was a Heatsink mfg advertisement.

    )-()-(, Nov 16, 2003
  5. rabid

    Darthy Guest

    Don't worry about it...

    I've run dual CPU with 5-drive RAID-5 with 15,000 RPM sci drives, 3
    NICS on 300watts...

    Oh... and a GF-5900-128 on 225watt PSU.

    Darthy, Nov 18, 2003