    board?

    Can the MB handle it anyway? (CPU @~2500MHz)

    Morgan O.

    Morgan Ohlson, Dec 17, 2004

  2. Morgan Ohlson

    Mike Guest

    Good question. On my KT7A-RAID (v1.3) I've had issues with modern graphics
    cards. I've found that cards with an extra power connector (in my case, a
    5600 Ultra) work OK though.

    Mike

    Mike, Dec 18, 2004

  3. Here is more then one questioon then!?

    Morgan O.

    Morgan Ohlson, Dec 18, 2004
  4. Morgan Ohlson

    Wes Newell Guest

    As others said, you need a board with a seperate power connector, as the
    AGP slot on the board doesn't have a lot of power to it.
    Max FSB = about 116MHz, so 24x116=2784MHz. Note that you need a
    multiplier unlocked cpu to change the multiplier. see link below.

    Wes Newell, Dec 18, 2004
  5. Thanks, I hadn't picked that up...

    Morgan O.

    Morgan Ohlson, Dec 19, 2004