    window and Power menus are still dead. Didn't see anything in the
    BIOS either. Any suggestions?

    -G

    gabbey.maps, Oct 23, 2007

  2. gabbey.maps

    Jay B Guest

    try running gpedit.msc from the run dialog.
    look thru all the settings.
    i think there is a way to turn those features off, and software you may
    have installed could change those without your knowledge.
    its easy enough to check.

    Jay B, Oct 23, 2007

  3. gabbey.maps

    Tom Scales Guest

    Has it always been a dual Xeon or is that what changed? If this is of
    the APM (vs. ACPI) vintage, APM doesn't work on multiprocessor machines:

    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/242495

    Tom Scales, Nov 27, 2007