    warning on a number of occations. If, after I have resumed from hibernate, I
    suspend the tablet, then resume, the meter seems to work ok. Anyone with any
    ideas as to why this happens?

    TC, Aug 20, 2004

  2. TC

    Cheryl Wise Guest

    Might check your bios version, Acer has had several updates to fix problems
    keys sticking, power meters not updating, etc. over the last few months.

    Cheryl Wise, Aug 20, 2004

  3. TC

    TC Guest

    Thanks Cheryl. Acer in the UK are a right mess when it comes to their
    download site. They show the current BIOS level as 1.02. My Tablet has BIOS
    1.04 and I note that the US ite has BIOS level 1.08! I have tried emailing
    them about the difference, but the question was obviously "too hard" to
    answer, so they didn't <tic>.

    I take it that there is no local customisation of the BIOS images?

    Tony

    TC, Aug 21, 2004
  4. TC

    Cheryl Wise Guest

    Not as far as I know. You should be able to use the US version especially
    since you shipping version is later than the one on Acer's UK site.

    I noticed when I still had an Acer and the US drivers site was returnign a
    404 (for about 36 hours) that the Taiwan site also had the 1.08 drivers but
    most of the other outside North America (US/Canada) were like you reported
    on the UK site, still on version 1.02.

    Cheryl Wise, Aug 22, 2004