    Am I missing something? Why would ASUS package this utility with the
    motherboard if it is not compatible? Is there a power supply fan
    header somewhere on this board that I have missed?

    AntiguaGuy, Dec 1, 2004

  2. AntiguaGuy

    - Guest

    On my version of Probe, you can uncheck unused monitors so that this won't
    happen. It is on the first tab/page. You might want to download the latest
    version of Probe if you have not done so for a while.

    Doug

    -, Dec 1, 2004

  3. AntiguaGuy

    Roy Coorne Guest

    Or forget Asus' Probe - as many users do - and use SiSoft's Sandra or
    Lavalys' Everest.

    Roy

    Roy Coorne, Dec 1, 2004