    the fan and look it up online but nowhere does it actually show a picture of the
    connector.
    peter

    peter, Nov 13, 2004

  2. peter

    Pete Gray Guest

    Just cut the two wires of the old fan a couple of inches from the plug
    and splice/solder the leads from your new fan at this point. Cover
    with some heat shrink and you should be as good as new.

    Pete Gray, Nov 13, 2004

  3. peter

    Rob Stow Guest

    Don't worry too much about the plug - just make sure
    you got the voltage and size right. If it comes with
    a different kind of plug, just cut the plug off of
    the dead fan and spice it onto the power line for
    the new fan.

    Rob Stow, Nov 13, 2004
  4. peter

    Dave Hines Guest

    Dave Hines, Nov 13, 2004
  5. peter

    peter Guest

    Gentlemen

    I thank you one and all
    never thought of the splice and a place to order connectors..........great!!!
    peter

    peter, Nov 13, 2004