    power supply for my AMD system? To speculate it will probably have a new xp
    2500 or 2600.

    thanks!

    macdaddy, Aug 31, 2003

  2. macdaddy

    S.Heenan Guest

    Dual fan ? Not entirely necessary, though most good quality ATX12V power
    supplies now come with a bottom 92mm fan and a rear 80mm fan for exhaust.
    Enermax, Antec, PC Power & Cooling, and Sparkle/Fortron all make quality
    units. For a new system, a 350W unit is about the minimum you'd want, higher
    if you have several hard drives and a top-notch video card and CPU.

    S.Heenan, Aug 31, 2003

  3. macdaddy

    macdaddy Guest

    thanks for the advice.
    I'll take that into consideration when buying one.

    macdaddy, Aug 31, 2003