    helps

    Thanks

    Dave

    dave, Jun 28, 2003

  2. dave

    Nico De Cock Guest

    Go for a 400 watt atx powersupply. You'll be good when you want to upgrade
    your system in the future. My powersupply is 500 watt from levicom (very
    silent).

    Nico De Cock, Jun 29, 2003

  3. dave

    S.Heenan Guest

    Any power supply sold in the UK will have a transformer switchable to
    240VAC. It will drop that voltage and convert it to DC so your computer can
    use it. Choose a power supply rated for 350W minimum. Sparkle, Enermax, and
    Antec are all good brands. Since these run around the £50 range, it may be
    more cost effective to find a case sold with a PSU.

    S.Heenan, Jun 30, 2003