    the temperatures, and it kept black-screening on loading when it got a
    bit too high (+60degreesC). Does anyone know how to fix this, as
    black-screening is really annoying.

    Pixellated, Mar 7, 2006

  2. Pixellated

    DDC Guest

    try it with the case open as it happend only once in 2 hrs.
    i dont think your having that problem on a hardware problem.
    if it happend with the case open then it might be your hardware.

    DDC, Mar 7, 2006

  3. Pixellated

    DDC Guest

    o btw have you oc it to a x850se some people do so to get better fps
    as it use the same gpu of the x850. i think it apply to the sapphire
    one but for the power color ???

    DDC, Mar 7, 2006
  4. Pixellated

    123 Guest

    get more main memory. 1 gb is nice and 2 gb may be even better
    with battlefield 2 maxxed out settings.

    123, Mar 7, 2006
  5. Pixellated

    Pixellated Guest

    Already have 2 Gb. I'm just trying to find someone else with a quick
    fix before I have to buy some more cooling.

    Pixellated, Mar 7, 2006
  6. How would this have an effect. He didn't say it only happened
    in BF2.

    Larry Roberts, Mar 7, 2006