    Any tips appreciated.

    Thanks,
    --Dan

    dg, Dec 27, 2003

  2. dg

    Robert Guest

    On-board PERC?
    You can physically move them.
    It will almost certainly scrub them and wipe the data.

    Robert, Dec 27, 2003

  3. dg

    dg Guest

    That would be a major drag. The system is functioning perfectly right now,
    but I really want to use that media bay for a tape drive. I will have to
    really look hard at the PERC info to see if I can do what I want. Any tips
    are greatly appreciated.

    Thanks,
    --Dan

    dg, Dec 29, 2003