    Pablo Guest

    Does anyone know, is it possible to pop the top off a Dell PowerEdge
    750 server and add RAM, replace a HD, etc.?

    Pablo, Jun 30, 2004

  2. Pablo

    S.Lewis Guest

    S.Lewis, Jun 30, 2004

  3. Pablo

    dg1261 Guest

    RAM, yes. Drives, depends. I just got a PE750 a few days ago, and
    the HD appears to be industry-standard form factor, but the CD and
    floppy are definitely *not* standard. They are special low-profile
    models with non-standard connectors. Also bear in mind that the only
    HD choices are SATA or SCSI (with add-in controller card), so there is
    no IDE interface for IDE HDs.

    dg1261, Jul 1, 2004
  4. Pablo

    Pablo Guest