    /Tim
    ____________ _____________________
    |Power supply|---------------|12V Power Pord|Itanium|

    Tim, Dec 29, 2003

  2. Tim

    jrhslick Guest

    Referencing the 704174 part number crosses to a Dell number of 51GKN but it
    references a MFG part of 704174-002. The desc listed is - PWR
    SPLY,100W,CPU,WTX - I am not sure if that is the exact part that you need
    but if you call them and ask, they may be able to tell you.

    jrh

    jrhslick, Dec 29, 2003

  3. Tim

    Tim Guest

    Hi,

    This is great! I will call DELL tomorrow. Many thanks for your help.
    Wishing you a prosperous and joyous New Year.

    Best regards,

    /Tim
    Sincerely yours,

    Tim, Dec 30, 2003