    Regards

    Respond to the grouo or to brother_rabbit(@)hotmail.com (remove the () to
    respond)

    Not Me, Aug 29, 2003

  2. Not Me

    Mike Calkins Guest

    Copy the SP2824.EXE to the hard drive of a working PC. With a blank (or
    formatted) floppy in drive A, execute the SP2824.EXE file. It should build
    the floppy that you can boot off of on the 4770.

    Mike in Houston

    Mike Calkins, Aug 29, 2003

  3. Not Me

    Not Me Guest

    Thanks

    Tried that but the transfer prossess seems to be corrupting the end product.
    Note I'm DL with a Mac OS9 computer transferring the file to a floppy then
    attempting transfer to the other PC. at that point I get one or more
    veriations on file transfer error codes.

    Regards

    Not Me, Aug 30, 2003