Presario X1000 Notebooks!

Discussion in 'Compaq' started by Kumma Kumma Kumma Ka-Melian, U Cum & Go..., Oct 24, 2003.

  1. Why in the hell did Compaq put audio ports in the FRONT of the damn
    notebook? This has to be the stupidest thing they have ever done.

    Kumma Kumma Kumma Ka-Melian, U Cum & Go..., Oct 24, 2003

  2. Kumma Kumma Kumma Ka-Melian, U Cum & Go...

    HH Guest

    MOST audio ports on MOST notebooks are on the SIDE, not the FRONT, so I
    guess ALL notebook makers are stupid.
    HH

    HH, Oct 24, 2003

  3. Dude that didn't even make any sense!

    Kumma Kumma Kumma Ka-Melian, U Cum & Go..., Oct 24, 2003
  4. Kumma Kumma Kumma Ka-Melian, U Cum & Go...

    HH Guest

    OOPS. My mistake....................Nevermind.
    HH

    HH, Oct 24, 2003
  5. Kumma Kumma Kumma Ka-Melian, U Cum & Go...

    Henry Guest

    > Why in the hell did Compaq put audio ports in the FRONT of the damn
    > notebook? This has to be the stupidest thing they have ever done.

    Ya, it would have made more sense to put one of the three usb ports in the
    front, and the audio ports at the back, beside the s-video port. Hey, but
    what do we know!

    Henry

    Henry, Oct 25, 2003
  6. Kumma Kumma Kumma Ka-Melian, U Cum & Go...

    Herminio2025 Guest

    Remenber that laptops are designed to be computers to travel with, wich means
    that the person that buys it won't have devices conected to it for a long
    period of time. Therefore, It seems that the people that designed the computer,
    thougth that if someone is constantly connecting/disconnecting external
    speakers, it would be useful to have it accesible (in front of him). Anyway, if
    that is not the case, the person should notice it at the store before buying
    it (if he takes a look at the computer before buying it).

    Herminio2025, Nov 8, 2003
  7. Kumma Kumma Kumma Ka-Melian, U Cum & Go...

    Henry Guest

    "Herminio2025" <> wrote in message
    > Remenber that laptops are designed to be computers to travel with, wich

    means
    > that the person that buys it won't have devices conected to it for a long
    > period of time. Therefore, It seems that the people that designed the

    computer,
    > thougth that if someone is constantly connecting/disconnecting external
    > speakers, it would be useful to have it accesible (in front of him).

    Anyway, if
    > that is not the case, the person should notice it at the store before

    buying
    > it (if he takes a look at the computer before buying it).

    I think you'll find that portability was the main reason for notebooks
    several years ago. Now, many people are buying them as replacement
    computers for their home. If notebook makers cannot see this, they are
    missing out on a lot of sales.

    Henry

    Henry, Nov 8, 2003