    this feature? I'm a graphic designer looking to purchase
    a tablet pc with a pressure sensitive stylus.
    thanks

    Jose, Dec 7, 2004

  2. Jose

    Chris H. Guest

    Jose, I don't believe you want a touchscreen, but the proper applications
    combined with the right pen will give you what you want with digital ink.
    ArtRage, for instance, the grand prize winner of the recent Does Your
    Application Think in Ink competition, supplies a lot of the tools.

    You might want to check it out: http://www.ambientdesign.com/artrage.html
    The program is free, and works very well with Tablet PCs running the
    Penabled pen drivers from Wacom. Check out Ambient's gallery on their web
    site. :cool:

    Chris H., Dec 7, 2004