    Even if I were to feed manually, how do I combine the individual pages into
    one document rather than have each page be its own document?

    Bill

    Salmon Egg, Jun 15, 2007

  2. Salmon Egg

    Mamamia Guest

    Elegant freeware "Combine PDFs" lets you easily combine multiple pdf
    files into one pdf document. Simply drag your files into the window and
    then save/combine under a new name.
    http://www.monkeybreadsoftware.de/Freeware/CombinePDFs.shtml
    --
    FACT: Manufacturers can make 40-mpg cars--
    Europe is full of them.

    Mamamia, Jun 15, 2007

  3. Salmon Egg

    Dr. Zara Guest

    But they are 50% smaller. Everyone here wants to drive an SUV.

    Dr. Zara, Jun 15, 2007