    --

    Sam

    Liberals are for Darwinism but totally against any selection.

    Salmon Egg, Jul 31, 2011

  2. Salmon Egg

    dorayme Guest

    Someone tell this chap to say what OS he is using and what
    version of Preview and has he updated all to the latest for that
    OS.

    There are a couple of levels of control, in Prefs and in the View
    menu. Someone tell this chap to look to see if he has not ticked
    Actual for a particular pic and it reverts to auto for the rest.
    The master default that sets the View is the Prefs. The View is
    for particular pics and on a temporary basis.

    dorayme, Jul 31, 2011

  3. Salmon Egg

    Salmon Egg Guest

    Sorry about that. With the introduction of Lion, that could be a
    problem. I am using the latest update for Snow Leopard which came AFTER
    Lion became available.

    The images I used were obtained using Photoshop Wlements to scan printed
    documents.

    Salmon Egg, Aug 1, 2011
  4. Salmon Egg

    dorayme Guest

    Relevance?

    dorayme, Aug 2, 2011
  5. Salmon Egg

    Wes Groleau Guest

    Somebody ask this gal whether she asked for someone to tell the OC¹ to
    post which version.

    ¹Original Chap

    Wes Groleau, Aug 2, 2011
  6. Salmon Egg

    dorayme Guest

    What! Did the egg ever actually and literally say his fish was
    on the king of the jungle? I don't think so, it was a bit about a
    leopard, a bit about the latest update to god knows what (a white
    leopard?) and the timing of said update, after some king of the
    jungle.

    dorayme, Aug 2, 2011