    condition.

    Any suggestions on a price?

    Thanks,

    Niall, Apr 17, 2010

  2. Is it just a plain "Laptop" or a "TabletPC"??
    Only for the latter *this* NG might be a place to ask at all.
    As to my experience asking in a NewsGroup or a Forum will never ever
    deliver any reliable or even usable quotation of prices.

    My suggestion:
    Go to eBay;
    specify the model;
    search for the past 30 days.

    This way you might get at least an idea on the prices in/on the
    "market".
    As said:
    Naturally no idea at all.
    And I'm certain that you won't receive any reasonable quotation in this
    NewsGroup.

    Rainald

    Rainald Taesler, Apr 17, 2010

  3. Niall

    niallfa Guest

    Thanks Rainald; I will check E-Bay. I figured it was kind of an odd question
    to ask on a forum like this, biut I thought I'd give it a shot.

    niallfa, Apr 17, 2010