    up in price over the last two weeks, but since it was virtually every item, I
    won't. I'm sure this isn't much of a surprise to you comp. veterans, but when
    can we expect to see these prices return to pre-December levels?

    Caecina, Dec 10, 2004

  2. Caecina

    BigJIm Guest

    go up every xmas and falls back about march.

    BigJIm, Dec 10, 2004

  3. Caecina

    Ed Guest

    price drops start the day after Xmas! :)

    Ed, Dec 10, 2004
  4. Caecina

    Browser Joe Guest

    3 words:
    BOXING DAY SALES!!!
    Gotta love the overstocking phenomenon!! lol

    Browser Joe, Dec 10, 2004
  5. Caecina

    Larry Guest

    Yep. Good ol' corporate Christmas Cheer in action.

    Ink Jet Cartridge prices skyrocket during this period too, especially at
    sites that normally discount them.

    -Larry

    Larry, Dec 25, 2004