    primary
    hard disk? All help appreciated in solving this.

    My motherrboard is Gigabyte GA-7VT600

    Gregory Kleverlaan, Sep 10, 2005

  2. Gregory Kleverlaan

    Nikonja Guest

    Try uninstaling in control panel/system/device manager/ide ata controller
    the channel where is your hard drive and reboot, it should be ok afterwards
    !

    Nikonja, Sep 10, 2005

  3. Thanks worked a treat.

    The following web site made the task and sollution look so complicated.
    http://users.bigpond.net.au/ninjaduck/itserviceduck/udma_fix/index.htm

    Gregory Kleverlaan, Sep 11, 2005
  4. Gregory Kleverlaan

    ScotsLucky Guest

    Dont uninstall - just go to Device Manager and select the hard drive
    and change from PIO to DMA and then press refresh so it will change
    in few seconds.

    ScotsLucky, Sep 11, 2005