    under prime 95 peaked over thirteen hours. my ambient is ~25. are these
    temps okay? i am using vantec aeroflow and some antec reference thermal
    paste

    Robert Jackson Marley, Feb 17, 2004

  2. Robert Jackson Marley

    Brash Guest

    Yep, sounds fine.

    I have the same CPU running at 2200mhz (200x11@1.675v) and MoBo and see the
    following temps above ambient with Volcano 9 and Arctic silver

    Idle
    +16deg on 5v
    +14deg on 12v

    Load (Prime95 torture test)
    +20 deg on 12v

    At the moment case temp is 34 (pfew) and core is 49 idle with 5v.

    I can't seem to get stable over 2250 however. Temps inside here durring the
    day are pretty bad, so I'm not going to push it any higher.

    Brash, Feb 17, 2004

  3. Robert Jackson Marley

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Sounds fine. You have a good CPU there, not needing vcore increase.

    ~misfit~, Feb 17, 2004