    Whats it do and where do I get it
    TIA
    Helinut

    Helinut, Sep 25, 2003

  2. Helinut

    LeeB18509 Guest

    http://www.mersenne.org/freesoft.htm

    LeeB18509, Sep 25, 2003

  3. Helinut

    Alex Crosby Guest

    Prime95 stresses your CPU by calculating values of high prime numbers.
    Although the location has already been revealed to you, I might suggest a
    useful tool for future research when someone mentions a program without a
    direct link, would be to input this into www.google.com.

    Alex Crosby, Sep 25, 2003
  4. Helinut

    dr_hardwrae Guest

    Good advice. I typed in prime95 and hit "I'm feeling lucky" at Google and
    it took me directly to the prime95 web site. For 99% of questions asked,
    the answer is easily found by using the Google search engine.

    dr_hardwrae, Sep 25, 2003